In this episode we get a raw insight into Gold Coast fat loss and nutrition expert Ash Lane’s birth story and just how challenging the early days were for her and her husband.
In this #realmumtalk episode we cover:
- (3:20) the documentary that changed Ash’s fear based mindset – The Business of Being Born
- (11:30) how Calm birth classes not only prepare the woman for birth, but is incredibly valuable for partners as well
- (17:20) Ash’s experience of going into labour at 36 weeks and 4 days
- (32:00) a positive birth doesn’t necessarily mean a pain-free birth
- (33:30) it’s not always a overwhelming sense of love and connection when you first hold your baby
- (38:40) what it was like to have a screaming baby from word go
- (42:20) why it’s so important to include gratitude, meditation and mindfulness into your morning routine
- (45:55) Ash’s Aunty’s trick for discovering her son had reflux
- (47:46) how newborn life takes a toll on new Dads too
+ a whole lot more!